ETSU defeats Mercer to win the conference tourney, and get their bid to the NCAA tourney.
GO BUCS!
ETSU defeats Mercer to win the conference tourney, and get their bid to the NCAA tourney.
GO BUCS!
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Congrats to ETSU, shame they moved to the A-Sun, it all but guarantees them a 16 seed. Just a weak conference.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
horrible conference, but its also good for them with years like this, a team thats not quite as talented as the last few, especially with mike smith's injury, can make it into the tourney.
see, Alabama is just great. if its not winning football national titles, its letting Justin Tubbs come to Johnson City and help ETSU make another tourney appearance.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks